12.8.08

the days without camera

is truly MISERABLE!!!!

Any kind soul out there free to travel all the way down to casio service centre???haha!Am willing to pay your transport fees!!!but only thru MRT or BUS!!!KAKA!!!

Okie dokie!I guess I'll just have to wait aft i finish my mooncake job.Hopefully, get it repair before i go thailand=)

So, before that day comes, all peeks will be either provided by my friends or family!!!

The cousins-day-out!Smart chong han brought his cammie along!Willl be grabbing it from him once he post them up on his blog!Yesterday was a duper fun day!So much crazy stuffs we did, so much fun we had!I was still thinking whether i should turn up for the gathering coz i caught a cold.Luckily, i did!=D

Dearie cousins, don't worry am all fine now!

When i got home, i measure my body temperature, was shocked to see the readings on the thermometer. 39.3 degree Celsius!!!Seriously, don't noe it was that bad.Coz i tot i was feeling pretty okie,just a bit wobbly!

Chong han n family will be leaving in a few hours time.I am so gonna miss them. Hope that i'll be able to see them off later.I'll rush down to e airport right aft MBS revision lec=)

So here are peeks of my M'sia trip with my family!!^^

johor!Like finally~~

haha!Ah chua ah chek!I love his cookings!I'll visit him w momi when am broke to get free and yet yummy lunch!Some of us are in the SCM 45 car!=)

the coussies in ah cheks car!I must say that JX's hand is really of a very good use when comes to taking self cam-whore peeks of a big group!haha!

No one can be happier than him! HIs first trip to JOHOR at the age of 26!wahaha!

Something that we'll never miss whenever we are in M'sia!Bat-kuk-teh!!!

Pork,pork,pork and more pork!!!

After the many u-turns, we arrived at this newly open shopping mall!"Ahem" and they invite them for the open ceremony.Yo ah, yo ah yo!!!It takes lots of courage to perform on stage.I don't think i have the courage to do so when i reach their age.So, we did gave them some encouragement by cheering for them!!!+D

the smiley face is hilarious can!!!wakakaka!!!=D

JX n sinni!!=D

JX had become anth big bro of ours.He always makes sure all kids are there when we were in M'sia.And do headcount whenever we stopped!

this little cousin is a cam-whore freak among us!Once your phone is in his hands, he'll start cam-whoring, non-stop!haha!See, no one told him to take a pic with the mannequins, he just quietly walked over and held the mannequin's hand aft he saw me posing with them!WAKAKAKA!!!!

And i tot he did a better job than me!=)

Celebrated zhi yang's b'day!We couldn't even try to forget about his b'day coz he will never fail to remind us everytime we meet up!!!Haha!Cheeky lil boy with his Ben 10 watch and tee!

Flying back to China soon!=(

See you guys next year!!!!

wat a trustworthy sony ericson phone.haha!

No comments: