26.11.08

Blood Donation

Finally 18,
Finally dun need parents approval for blood donating,
Finally i can become someone useful to the society,

Finally....

I thought.

Poly Yr 1, wanted to donate my blood since then. A few gals frm our clique decided to go for blood donation. haha!I think the few gals were lily,dor n me=)

For the first day, i didn't noe i need my parrents consent coz am under 18.

I then collected a form frm GO n got my mee signed on that day.

Decided to go for it the next day,but, i misplaced e form.

The following day?

I was running a high fever.

Oh well.

Poly yr 2.

Alright!Am healthy n i dun need any form!

Happily went to e highest lvl of our library.Qiu gotta cabbed home bcoz of my enthusiasm for donating blood.haha!sorry gal!

Met lily n dor there.Got ourselves registered!

Waited close to 45mins for the medical check up!

HEALTHY!

Iron test, not a probelm!My daily life iron intake is pretty normal!The nurse pricked my middle finger, used a straw-like-thing to collect my blood. My drop of blood sank down to the bottom of the beaker.Enough iron.Smile.Next!

Finally,I can lie on the bed n have my blood donated.Still,smiling!

Nurse tried to locate my vessel.

And....

She failed.

She said i cun donate my blood.=_="

HUH?!?

My blood vessel too small for the big needle.

Haiz.

After long hours of waiting, I only loss one drop of blood from my middle finger.

Dissapointed.

Someone seems to be telling me that my blood is very precious.

HAHA!

Lily n dor didn't managed to pass e test too!Low iron in blood.

LOL!

Told my parents about this incident.

me: "The nurse said my blood vessel too small"
dad: "I Believe her!YOu have small bllod vessels.Especially this part of your body!"
me: "huh?where"
dad: "Your Brain!"
me: "hahahahahahah!!!!!=D"

=_="

No comments: