26.6.09

DEAD

Michael Jackson, King of Pop is dead.

So is my blog.

what a waste huh?!?He was sucha talent and he certainly look better before going under all the knives.

Now, he's somewhere, faraway, looking for his pen.

coz, "Beat it" (pi lei?!?) pi=pen

okie,i'm not trying to joke about his death here.I do feel e "oooh,he just left so suddenly" which makes me think back alot of stuffs.

Update a bit on what i've been doing recently.

have been crazily busy with my projects. 9 projects this sem.How can i don't go crazy?!? 4 individual and 5 group projects.HAHAHA!!!!But hopefully will end fast in all e chiong-ing and laughter with my group mates.These fun people make things easier;)

Mr Tan, band conductor, has left macpherson. went for his farewell dinner yesterday.And, mrs tan (ms lim) and her daughter, xi wen, came along too!HAHA!!!She looks so much like a korean, coz she got her cute lil eyes from mrs tan?!?HAHAHA!!!:DDD

will definitely miss this happy family;)




Caught transfomer ytd before dinner!!!!WOOHOO!!!Had a great excercise for my tummy from all e laughing. "Chika ching ching ching"WOW!!!They are all freaking cool!!!Pls catch it if you haven't:D

Oh.And i was looking for my phone i n school ytd."i remembered i took it out and i checked my bag in my house lift, it was still w me then."I was so sure that i brought it out.HAHAHAHAHA!!!


But my mom called qiuu in e middle of the farewell dinner t contact me and asked why i didn't bring my phone w me.Whoosh!!!Thank god!!He must be watching over me:)

okie.Apart from all those silly and happy things, i just read "something" that really saddens me. It actually makes me doubt myself too.why are things said in this way?it shouldn't be this way, not what i thought it'll be.haiz.if that's e way xxx thinks that things are in this way, there's nothing much we can do either right.

Accept e fact and wake up, wanqi.

But don't contaminate my world, i'm happy to be in it.I don't mind it to be small and cosy.really.

:)

No comments: