11.7.09

OPPA!!!HYUNG?!?

If you watch MNET scandal, Nickhun wore a hoodie and a cap when he dated his one-week girlfriend.
And gosh!I thin my bro looks like Nickhun when he wore his hoodie and cap!!!

haha!wanted to show u guys by comparing him w Nickhun.But i think maybe not. Either his fans or my bro will kill me. He looks more like Nickhun if u don't place a pic of nick next to his.HAHAHA!!!!:DDDD

oooohh....Cleavage;)"

I like this pic below best and tot it would be nicer shot if my kind bro would station at this position. Taking a pic of him is just like taking photos for wee wee, or maybe more challenging.LOL!hahaha!!!

I've always tot that there should be a switch in gender btn my bro and me. I would love to be as skinny as him. This 183 cm guy here weigh less than 58kg!?!Haiz...His 6 psc nuggets appears w/o sweating much.
haha!:)
But because of him, i'm super looking forward to AUGUST!!!!
MAYDAY'S CONCERT, BABE!!!!
Fnally!
And my awesome-forever-so-handsome brother bought is the great one who bought the ticket!!!
Awww~~~~~
July, faster come to an end, please......

No comments: