29.12.07

I"M BROKE!

uploading pics from my mom's cam takes forever! I gave up!nxt time i'll try to upload w my laptop, maybe it'll be faster?hope so!



so before that---haha!my motor-cam lol!



our R-day!what's R-day?it's a secret bwn qiu n me^^



We went to have korean cusine=)

e many side dish n fried garlic veg-a bit off lah but it's in e set so...


ginseng chic n grilled fishh


wakaka!cam-whored!^-*















e leftovers>>.<
what you see is not what you think!R-day is not all about eating!wakaka!


we were at MARGARiTA'S!


we ordered margaritas, whether it's virgin anot it's only how you think!=D dessert:brownie w ice-creamO-O


BOTTOMS-UP!


qiu finished hers?wakaka!




It;s not really a very R-day!see!i'm broke!it's okie!we can have anth Rday when we are richer!


R-rated:*

friday=econs meeting n movie-ing w cousins!

went to lily's house for pro!her leftover candy canes!she's cutting her own hair!scary huh?haha!



after that went to meet qiuu n lil black pig at vivo!


vivo is really FREAKING BIG!to find khim gary hong kong cafe, it took me 20 to 30 mins lol!I dun big malls like suntec oso!


this is ribena n lemon!BRAIN FREEZE!



we went shopping aft tt since movie starts at 6 plus=)I guessed we were at topshop n we saw this green booty!Qiuu n i tried it out while waiting for lil black pig!wakakaka!


we watched "NATIONJAL TREASURES"!i tot it was pretty exciting!NOT A BAD MOVIE!


lil black pig treated us desserts at BAKERZIN!^^


mine mine!sumatra!It's dark choc w whit choc mouse!yummilicious!WOW!


almond strawberry cake!lil black pig's!


a macaroon for each!mine is arabella, rose n blueberry!


qiuu ordered e banana prata, creme brulee n ice-cream.ANd they are just for $9.80 lol!worth it!



somewhere out there----


I'm really broke!FDrom now on, gotta SAVE SAVE SAVE!


Ytd went shopping w family!AFTER-CHRISTMAS SALES!wakakaka!SHIOK AH!we went to raffles city's RIVER ISLAND.Usually dun buy clothes frm there coz it's freaking ex(to me lah)BUT now you can get a top at $25 only!You can find pretty stuufs from $25 to $50!
I'm HAPPY!

No comments: