24.12.07

X-MAS celeb w friends!

1b13's x-mas celebrations was held at adam's house^^



lily n i went later coz she gotta work.when we reached there we tot we went to the wrong house coz it doesn't seems like there was a party.(adam live in a landed property)Actually, they were all inside lah=D



Guess who was e one who bought e x-mas pressent for me?



it was jeremy!I got it right at my first guess!wakaka!Coz he wote "DA MEI NU" on the gift tag.tt's how i knew it wwas from him!he's e only one tt call me tt!wakaka!SMART right!

jingwen did e chicky dance well, lily *ahem* hugged *ahem* opp. sex, doodoo's galfrn was WOW , song composed by murie ,doodoo n adam was funky n sweet!


murie can really play!




lily got me floor mats!wakaka!thx!n del gave us a x-mas card each!^-*

=lily, murie dor n me=

-rox n me- -del n me-





this is a random one!hoe yima's friend got this for her!hmm.dunno what is it call but it's nice.It's from a dunno what patricia one?well, it's okie.the main thing is look nice n taste nice!kaka!


fourAbabes X-MAS CELEBRTION!

haha!my dearest babes!we got 6 out of the 8!not bad not ad!hong in batam n angie got attachment!though i was late, i;m still e earliest!kaka!
we tot of going to harry's but it's not open.how can!pretty babes visit you eh!harry's dun open on sunday?hmm.
anw, we went to f & c instead!
niu niu n me^^
=nis,qiu n jas=
kaka!her shades are so MIP^0^she's hungry!
you might ask where is joan?kaka!this girl ah!we were so worried for her!cun contact her at all!She was held up by her rehersal.When she saw 26 miss calls, she was shocked.haha!we weren't angry at all, just worried!=)tt blur sotong!^^
=qiu n i=

sotong queen^0*okie lah...since you baked us muffins we'll let you off this time!wakaka!I like the lemon icing, very refreshing.e muffins itself it's a bit too hard.but it's okie!practice makes perfect!n i really love e icing!wakaka!thx gal!After hours of searching, we finally setlled down at ANDERSON!
lemon muffins^-*

=(something wrong with my cocky x-lim camora, tt's why all e pic you see are all motor-cam quality!got to send x-lim for prepare!i think e batt siao siao!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABES!

just love x-mas!receiving n giving presents is just so fun!ripped off e pressies!
thanks for all e x-mas pressie!muack!^^
Christamas celebrations with my families will be posted latercoz m mom's camora needa take a super long time.ENJOY THE FEW MORE HOURS OF CHRISTMAS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: