21.9.08

SAWADI

KAKAKAKAKAKA~~~~
haha!funny!
my thailand trip was with my whole family=D
ofcoz, that includes my bro!
hmm. e spects he;s wearing belongs to me actually.have no idea since when it became his.there goes my flesh imp giggy spects~~~
so generous of him to buy me off with a 500 thai baht!haha!how i wish it's sing dollars.LOL!
lika a mother hen for once.all passports in this big pocket of mine.
my mother said that it is a chic, but i think it looks like an owl.
hello.how are you.thank you.how much.where's e toilet.where can i get a taxi.

we took jet air this time.No delay=Dtook off early even, coz merely half of the plane was full.y'know all e riots in bangkok.
it was an evening flight.by e time we reached, it's oleadi night.At bangkok's airport, there was this old man waiting for us, who was our tour guide cum driver for our trip=DIt's a pity that i didn't take a pic w him.He did a pleasant job, i must said!Honest teochew!We had a van all by ourselves, clean, huge and comfortable. We headed straight to PATTAYA!
about 1 hr plus ride frm e airport.
e view outside our very first hotel.
blue sky, fluffy clouds.just e weather alone, makes u feel great!

!SEA!Low tide.
haha!family had a stroll along e beach in e morning=D
my bro loves to take retarded pics, just like me.haha!but, he's of a higher level.LOL!=X

the man frm the Qing dynasty.

"Bing Ma Yong"
mwa mee

They came frm cheng mai to pattaya to make a living.But i doubt the entrance fee that we paid would go to them, instead into e pockets of the whoever.
e metal on their neck weigh a ton(just to make e point tt it's really heavy).though the new generations can choose not to have e metal wind ard their neck, there are still many young ones had them on.why?!?maybe becoz of their tradtional parents or to make a living out of it?
maybe to them it's not even a choice.
the many young girls that we saw were really pretyy!

=_=look at my bro's face!
even the men of our family thought they were really pretty~~~

if you notice, the y even have the metal on their legs too~~~

youngest girl in that village almost cried when she saw us...
haiz~~~
realise how fortunate we are?
SILVER LAKE
pretty flowers brighten up my mood!

purplish,lavender!So lovely!


It's actually a wine vineyard besides e silver lake!
Sometimes people do mistake us as couple!hahaha!
aww~~~the grape juice is super pure!they have other products frm grapes which are also very yummy!Ofcoz, eating e grapes itself is e best!!!

when there's sea, there will be seafood!!!
another good point abt our tour guide is that he will bring you to traditional places where e local eat, it's inexpensive and yet delicious!"ho chiak!"
By e beach, fresh seafood, sea breeze, warm sunshine and e smile from your heart!
we dun need candlelight!=P
Something that u cun miss other than sea sports and sea food which got nothin to do with e sea is the TIFFANY SHOW!!!(ah gua show in another words)
ps: ah chai (our tour guide) is being honest enough to return all e commission he earn frm our entrance fee.Trustworthy, isn't it?yeah!=)
No photo taking is allow during e show.However, aft e show, the first line Tiffany's would be all waiting at e entrance for photo taking. Each person must pay her/he 20 baht for taking pic.
lil note here: they are seriously all transexual!No kid!I was doubting at first too, but when they started talking....ya...they really are!
She's gorgeous, isn't it?Tiffany's transexual are of a certain standard, not like those you normally see on the streets!I think i look more like a man standing beside her.LOL!haha!
this black lady here, my dad likes her and gave her 100 baht!?!LOL!even my dad cun take his eyes off her...too bad dad, she's not for you!
People, still, do respect them. Imagine all the knife they have to go under in order to enter tiffany's. Again, it might not be a choice to them.
Night life in Pattaya!
Walking street!
Basically, this street is flooded w bars, clubs and chi ko peks!!!
Not a place women should go, but guys to have fun.
Coolest bar in the street.

roadshow that we dun get to see in Singapore.

cheeky boy!
gals, pls protect yourself if you really wanna hang out there.
haha!I carried my bag infront of me n put on my giggy specs to make myself look as nerd as ever to prevent all those chiko.haha!but my parents n bro told me tt it's unnecessary, coz just one glance they can differentiate the cans and e can'ts.LOL!WAKAKAKA!!!
our second hotel on e second day in pattaya.the first hotel's aircon was growling duper loudly in the night, so we had to shift to it's neighbour,summer spring.Noe wat we heard frm e tour guide the day we left pattaya for bk?One ang moh committed suicide, jumped down from the hotel.Whew!
our very own pool.
with a sea view

Xiao Ren Guo
Eiffel tower.haha!wat's e man doing up there?!?
HAHA!!!my bro is so "LOL"!haha!!!=D

e father n son
hmm.they still look so gigantic compared to me.
reflection in e river.
very detailed.

it's purple n pretty, so it caught my eye!=)
Statue of Liberty!
E happily-ever-after castle!^^
"Nar Char" temple
haha!my paa would actually say "Qi, bang wo pai zao(help take a picture)"
he looked at e pic frm my xlim cam n commented himself "WOW!Cao shuai(super handsome) de lah!", "Cannot see e face clearly mah"e sis replied!WAKAKAKAKA!!!=P
paa wanted to take w e stick of dragon behind him.haha!

was really impressed by how grand e temple was and e many dragons.
the left pic above:haha!i wonder why their poses so formal. right: "Ni hao le mei you?(are you done already?)"WAKAKAKAKA!!!!they are jokers!!!So hilaroious!!=D
he must be holding food that are not meant for human.haha!
e hotel we stayed in BK!!!HIP HOTEL!!!
they have diff colour theme for each room.Hip right?
And i liked ours.YELLOW!Am sure nis will love it too!=)All furnitures...
even e toiletries are yellow.toilet doors are translucent!damn high right?you can see e shadow of e person when he/she baths.That explains why mwa mee n me had to share one room instead of my parents having one room for themseleves.
freshly make popiah skin with e thai dragon beard.e skin is duper chewy n e dragon beard is not too sweet!hmm.ma ma mia!
this is e monk that we always visit everytime we are in thailand.This time round was his b'day. he's one of the four famous monk in thai. Thai takes e monk's b'day as an important event. Big celebration is a must. Most importantly(to me), there will be lots of good n taditional food that day.=)gagagaga!!!!
Sadly, i had food poisoning.=(
was given a jab on my pomelo butts n some medications.
i think e prob w me is that i always dun finish my anitbiotics.bad bad.
i didn't get to eat much for my last day in thailand=(
oh wells.
Anio~~~
(look pale)

No comments: