17.1.09

Almost down.

Dear all,

Haven't been updating my blog regularly. Projects are really killing all my time off.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

But no worries!!!

will hand in my last "baby" this coming monday!(have to hand in before 9a.m.!crazy lecturer)And wat's up next?

All presentations and tests!Then.....

MY LONG-WAITED VACATION!!!

Can't wait to meet up my dear friends and earn more money!

Oh!For this period of extensive project, other than my dear group project mates to thank, my family has been duper sweet. (actually, all time round la, but jus feel it more during this period of time)

Well, had mentioned in my earlier post, I lost my dad's baby lappie. He couldn't believe that such a big thing, his daughter could actually misplaced it.was really guilty, deep down in my heart.He was angry and yet sad.Emo-ed for a few days.Sometimes, i hope that he can rant it all out on me rather than all his coldness.

One of the days during this hell-period, we stayed tilll 10p.m. in school.Mee asked me to give my dad a call coz he's around that area. Am pretty sure, he's reaching home when i called him, sicne he told me he's already at PIE.But, he still came all the way to my school and drove me home. He got a new lappie on that day. This kinda made me feel worse. I should be the one getting him a new lappie. but i think the whole world knows that am not financially strong.

He was super nice to offer his lappie to me the next day for my project even.

Aww.

Popo n yima got me brand essence too!HAHHAHA!!!

My mee, who always come into my room and hurry me to turn in early(my dad too), prepared the brand essence for me. Mix-berries flavour!When i tasted it warm, the first think that comes to my mind was, "Hmm.Probably this will taste better if it's chilled". So, i turned e bottle and looked at the label and it said "Serve it chilled".

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!my momee put it into a cup of hot water!(wat ppl do for the normal chicken essence)

LOL!!!!

pei yi n piao jieS who also show cared for me when we had our famiy gathering. I must have looked exhausted.LOL!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I appreciate them all!

OHHH!!!!

And noe wat?My bro, laiwan pao jie, qiuu and ah xiu said tha they will be buying this year's runion dinner!!!Cool huh?I thought it was really very sweet of them!One of the process of growing up!HAHA!!!

i see ang baos....

$-$

No comments: