31.1.09

GONG XI WO FA CAI!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!


I typed out the title "GON XI WO FA CAI" and i just can't stop laughing to myself!


Okie.ignored.


How's chinese new year everybody?Good food everyday?Does the recession affects your angbaos' amount?


HAHA!!!


It doesn't really matter huh?


As long there is money coming in.=)


Anw, sidetrack a bit.


I feel so awake now. My eyelids weighed a ton when i was studying for my test.The minute i turned on my mom's lappie.My eyes can now open as big as the goldfish's.


HAHAHA!!!Must be Mr Pras love potion that evaporated from all his lec notes!OMG!


BAck!


Well, have to hussel and finish up my individual journal before my lovely family members return and there goes my concentration!


Before i go, here's a pic of adri that i "kapok" from laiwan piaojie's blog=)

my sweetheart!So cute~~~~

No comments: