1.4.09

T-A-I-W-A-N-H-E-R-E-I-C-O-M-E

My last post before I fly^^

Wednesday:
Popo,momee,peiyi n i happily went to T3 for dinner first.Later, we found out that it's T2 instead.LOL!Confident! HAHA!
Still, we ended up in T3's Popeye for dinner!
Upon hearing that we're going Popeye for dinner,popo sang: "Popeye, e SUPERMAN!"
HAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA!!!!=D
Mee n me were ordering food at the counter.They are having a promotion whereby you can add-on side order at just additional of $1.
My mom asked e staff:"What is red bean & rice?"(one of e side orders)
Staff replied(*If its counted as one): "Its red bean n rice"
I burst out into laughter!

LOL!!!What a great sense of humor my family has huh?hahaha!=D
And great thanks to yima,jiejie,fabian and ah xiu for the pressies!
Love them many many!^^

Some peeks from work!
This is rob's pantry!

Not that bad ya?E full pane glass,the sky,cloud and sunshine.
A place where i enjoyed my light lunch before work begun.

When there's demo,i can hardly go hungry!That's what good about my section, being beside household appliances!;)it smelled better than it's taste!

Shopping therapy during my off-day!
mission of that day was to buy momee's b'day pressie.And ofcoz, i did!Just that i bought something for myself too!wahahahaha!!!
Not this coat though.Too ex=(

Just in case, my dear friends and family will miss me too much when i'm not around, am here to share some of my cam whore peeks i took in rob's toilet,my eat-snake place.haha!;)






I like e last peek most=)

okei.
dear all, will be away from 4th and back on 11th.
the place am going is stated in my title.
Hope i don;t put on 8 kg within these 8 days!
haha!it's possible,y'know!
Take care all!!!

No comments: