4.2.08

JASS: seventeen going eighteen^^

rox ah rox, see what u did during lec?

well, this is wat e lecturer taugh us ytd.

frm left to right: (ms AX)charms, murie w yong dau fu, dee w her foundation, me w my suspenders, nxt is~~~~

i dunno who's next too.rox send me the finish one k?thx!MUACKZ!

Qiu n i then headed bujis for jas's b'day celebration^^

not forgeting our hot vannila milk session^-*
som eold school photos~~~

qiu looks good in this two pics ya?i think so too=D

i just love it so much!

back to reality peeps~~~

kitties all over~~~ tt's why u dun see rats ard.
wakaka!many comment tt lots of my pics were taken in e toilet.why?coz they have huge n long mirrors there^^

strawberry strudel~~~i prefered e appl one.still as good!

but couldn't afford to buy coz i;m close to penny-less, no joke!

while qiu was mucnhing on her strudel n flipping thru her magazine, i kept myself busy by talking to her....sadly, she doesn't seems to be interested in me=(
got pretty daisy for jassie=D
here she is!^^daisy looks like her!wakaka!

my random eunice n moi^-^
Sweet EIGHTEEN JAS!CHEERS!
Joanie joined us aft dinner.We met her at the cinema's seats.Jas started opening her pressies^-*
A "KO-RO-POK" organiser and eeyore hp pouch frm nis=)

Long wallet frm joan^^

hehe!and this if from me^-*

I was really happy when she told me tt she's happy!It's really a very simple celebration, simple dinner w simple ppl. Here it goes again. Simple and tt's why happy^-*
last but not least, we invited a special guest to suprise jas and take a group photo w us!!!
"L" w fourAbabes^-^

WAKAKAKA!crappie!
when u turn eighteen, it's legalised for you to do anything, including~~~~~
SMOKING LITTLE BOBDOG's CIGARETTE=P
MUACKZ!BABES!!!
tmr will be hoho's b'day, then follow by jasjas's b'day=P
SMILE!





















No comments: