15.2.08

my valentine's day

my v'day was spent with all my dearie friends.
Day before v'day.
Qiu, jassie n i met up aft sch and we headed to bujis^^

We had our dinner at *ahem* a place we all know and had korean cusine.Not expensive but the food was pretty okie.As usual, i had my beef soup^0^


We explored a new cafe which we always pass-by but yet to try^^
On your way to ms clarity from liang-seah street, i'm sure you'll pass-by this lil cafe.

This lil cafe, though it's really a pretty small one, it's very cosy and heart warming. I like the atmosphere and their very hospitality staffs who make u feel so homely. Great place to chill. FOT is kinda quite similar to my dream. will blog abt "my dream" when i'm free ya?=D
my dearest babes enjying themselves~~~

thrifty jassie ordered thier home-made ice-lemon-tea.($2)

qiuie n i had oreo-cheesecake(i love cheesecakes)
each slice at e price of $5.50~~

Personally, i think desserts go best w TEA(i had camomile tea tt night)!Heavenly good!thumbs UP!
gal flipping thru mina~~~
n neglected us~~~WAKAKAKA!!!!

Jassie's secret admirer gave her this?!?

my valentines^-*

two important friends tt i can nv miss out in my life~~~


muackx MUACKZ muackz!!!
Streets in the late night~~~

guys out there!you seriously dun noe wat you're missing~~~

Singapore's MOST FEMININE, MOST STYLISH and

SExIEST gals are all right here!!!!

KAKAKAK!!!1it's okie if u dun agree~~~
coz we simply think we are!!!!haha!!!
way back home~~~

my sweet valentines!!!
On e actual V'day.
lily n i went to raffles city n got our class J.CO donuts^^
We were late for tutorial but joseph was touched by our acts n closed one eye of his^_-
Had our last tutorial ytd, will definitely miss our classs and our lovely tutors=8

No comments: