18.4.08

more SEC SCH's FRIENDS met up!!!

-TUESDAY-

It was raining rats n elephant tt day!By tt time we met up, it was pretty late.

Katong was chosen!we dined at ASTONs!

WAHAHAHA!!!the food there are of reasonable prce n not bad too!I rmb it was niuniu n rest brought us there last year sft tch's day celebration!^^

soon xiang.teckhui.lun siong

these crazy guys laughed like thunder for some....no reason?aha!blasted my ear drums!

here's some grp peeks=)

frm top:weeqiang.qiu.laixing.lunsiong.shin.cath.jas.soonxiang.teckhui.me=)

haiz~those guys ah...hmm.only xingxing n teckhui lah.for the whole gathering kept commenting on my hairstyle.they called me helmet like wat m familoy did!LOL=(

"hey!wanqi, take down ya helmet lah!Eh~where's ya motor bike?"

HAHAHA!!!LOL!They nv change!Always like to tease ppl!WAHAHAHa!!!

yopz!the Bee's gals!shin.me.cath.qiu.jas=)hmm.the one at back?haha!he owaes give a blur look!

we''ll be meeting up bees soon again ya?

Also also!!!4A met up ytd too!Wee!happy!waiting for jojo to upload e pics=)

No comments: