29.4.08

BEN & JERRY's BIG DAY!!!!

my very first time seating in a friend's car ard the age of mine was....

SHAFIQ's car!

haha!my 2nd time actually!For the first time, he drove us to TM.

This time~~~~

to BEN & JERRY's !!!!!(white sands)

WOW!Oh no!wat a BIG crowd!see their "CAN'T WAIT" faces?haha!=D

while queueing up, other than plying ya PSP, you can cam-whore too!
haha!trish.qiu.me^^

they are all my new classmates for year2!
frm left: trish.qiu.me.shafiq.kenneth(my HR grp too!wee!)

and noe wat?
we saw something very gross!

Uncivilised people!I bet tt person's bike must have clamped by them!haha!

anw, tt definitely doesn't affectc my appetite for my ICE-CREAM CONE!!!

yep guys!B&J's day means tt you'll get a FREE ice-cream cone on their selected flavours!Ah huh!it's for FREE!mwahahahaha!damn happy!

finally~~~
my long-waited B&J's ice-cream!had New york super fudge coz they dun have my fave strawberry cheesecake=(

still, NYSF was as good!haha!YUM YUM!

haha!our dear kenneth, you are suppose to hide yours behind the brochure!haha!

All look so satisfied!!!
keeheehee!it was my first time queueing for B&J's day!seriously, if they weren't ard, i dun think i will trouble myself to go all e way down to pasir ris n queue for one free cone of ice-cream. And, it was the guys first time queueing for something too!haha!Usually, they go for something tt they dun have to queue or wait.
So, you see?It's e people tt you are with tt might leads you to do something tt you might not do!
get along with my classmates pretty well.So, year 2 class was not bad aft all!though i'll still miss my gals in 13.
haiz.
anw, will be meeting lily tmr for lunch=)
thursday, having class outing at pulau ubin.i guess i'll be burn to death.LOL!haha!
friday, meeting up my BEEs' gals!
Au revoir!

No comments: