23.10.08

IKEA

My first time w qiu at IKEA, though not my first time there.There was lots of fun!I love all those pretty furniture, amazed by how people design them and their concepts!=)
!crazy purplish!

baby pink,blue n white.how sweet!

I almost wanna buy this home!

HAHAHA!!!Interesting hats they have!

Ikea's food court:sweddish meatball pasta,chicken wings,chicken chop and ap[ple juice!Wide spread of food!hmm~~~yum yum!

qiu said it looks like couple legs.e one w sneakers is e guy's leg.=_=(am e one w e sneakers.LOL!haha!)

after we got our stomachs satisfied, we continued our tour in IKEA.

haha!Ridding e horse happily!

"Use herbal essence!"LOL!

section w lots of mirrors!=Di like~~~

seriously, who else?WAHAHAHAAHA!!!!=D

am so fond of lil kids!they are as pure as a white paper!innocent smile!hehe!

I guess this is something you cun miss if you go ikea.Cheap n good!HOT DOG BUN!!!

"ARGHM!"(*omh!my chin looks so scary in this pic!eeee!)


WELCOME,ikea!

HAAHHA!

We took e shuttle bus back to bedok's MRT station n headed to bujis for a lil gathering w4A.will blog about it again when i grab e pics frm ah joan!=D

off for school!^^

No comments: