15.10.08

october babies

DON'T FAINT, PEOPLE!GOOD MUFFIN @ CHEAP PRICE!
(double choc/$1)

freshly baked muffins at AMOY STREET FOOD CENTRE!!!(hawker tt i usually go w my colleagues for lunch)There are quite a few muffins shop there, "BAKE_OFF" is e BEST,according to wat i heard from my colleagues!so, e nxt day, went to AMOY again to buy one box of muffins for popo n yima for breakfast!Hope they'll enjoy it too!=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCTOBER BABIES!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
BABY ADREINNE(*1 yr old), YIMA(4 eva young), PEI YAN(21st) n HONG(9teen)!!!
Pei yan held a simple celebration at Suntec's Sizzler!=)
woohmaamaa!Sirloin Steak!
B'day gal's sister seems busier than her,HAHA!I understand that though.
Sorry yan, shoukd have post a pretty pic of e pretty you who looked pretty tt day, nw, i only have your back!
I wonder wat ben n jerry's thinking.Shouldn't they hire me?My skills not bad ya?WAHAHAHAHA!=)
haha!n look at greedy ah liang's ice cream!

e tigress in our family started it!HAHA!=D
family.friends.food
^^

No comments: