13.12.08

Are we celebrating Christmas?

On e last day of school, before my 2-weeks break began, went out w qiu n jas!!!It has been quite some time e 3 of us went out tgt, even though we are in e same campus!We caught e movie "Bolt"!To my surprise,it was better than i expected!Yeah, according to CRM term, am delighted!!!HAHAHA!LOL!
One cheesy hot dog shared by two!

haha!these two girlfriends whom my mom regard as ladies compared to her daughter!HAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!You see wat i mean!I know you knew it long ago.......kakaka!!!!=D

After watching e movie w our growling stomach, e first thing we did was dashed out of e theatre for SAKAE BUFFET!!!!It was already 4 n we didn't had our lunch!Imagine how angry these 3 gourmet were!Even so, still gotta wait a lil while, full-housed that day!
very cooperative friends who nicely posed A pic for me!HAHA!

Woohoooo!!!Food!One of our fave is hokigai nigiri!!!they displayed e nigiris in a pretty way huh?!?Like sun!

seriously,though we have feminine features, we have a man's appetite!YUM YUM!
did i mention before how long our friendship is?haha!12 years, my dear friends!

Jas-mine!HAHA!LOL!

Awww~~~e cute BEARS!!!KAKAKA!!!

Anth "must-shop" in jas' list is Dorothy Perkins!!!

I tried this purple checkered top at DP!I always tried only, coz they are all too ex!Boohoo=(
Unlike, DAISO!!!!I love to shop at DAISO!!!Cheap n if u use some of your effort to find, you can find useful,pretty n interesting stuffs!
qiu trying on x'mas hat!

Oh!!!We saw this super famous CELEBRITY at PS tt day!!!Guess who?!?haha!Spot yourself!!!I love him when i was young!

Ofcoz,many pictures were taken tt day w e beautiful lighting n x'mas trees at Orchard!!!

"BiG GULP"
X'mas tree OH X'mas tree!
Have been asking my friends and relatives, "are we celebrating Christmas tgt?When?Buying presents for all or just 1 to ex-change?"HAHAHAHA!!!
Seriously speaking, who don't love Christmas?Season full of sharing, giving and receiving of love and presents!It falls in winter but very heart-warming!
I can't wait for Christmas!
woohoo!

No comments: