26.12.08

HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*cookies and card frm pearl, thanks gal!=)
Had a lil celebration w my ex-classmates at sean's house!

woohoo!!!!e Turkey that got me high for a moment!this turkey weighed 4kg?!?prob tt includes e stuffing too!

trishy n denn.hehe!^_-

hungry kelvin tucked in first!HAHA!

there were lots of food!trish's sushi n nuggets, turkey, muffins, hotdogs and wine provided by the host!It was kinda a Christmas feast too!I was bloated!We had to play games in order to finish up the food!
Can you imagine gulping down cups of waer after a very full meal?my sadist friends played this game, you have to finish this deck of cards, each card have their own meaning, it depends wat card you take, you somehow just have to drink.HAHAHAHA!!!E last one who takes e last king needa finish up everything in the dispenser!!!Woohoooo!!!E lucky one was George!but due to the strong brotherhood-ness in them, they shared the whole dispenser of warm water!
hmm.ken's position a bit wrong huh?!?
why do we have to drink it this way?!?HAHA!!!i dunno!!!

No one was psared, even e girls!

-qiu's revenge-haha!=D
Time to exhange pressies!!!
oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree!
look at how wet the guys' tees are!!!HAHAHA!!And look at kelvin's face!!!BISH!!!


HAhHAHAHA!!!And noe wat?!?Just like normally how you exchange pressies, we drew lots!!!But noe wat?!?Qiu received my present and she received mine!!!!WAKKAKAKAKA!!!!Nust be something you cun see but feel, FATE!!!
I was happy to receive hers,piggy bank!!!

haha!!!She was hoping not to receive my present when i told her wat it was before we reached sean's house!Find it familar babes?!?kakakaka!!!I got a blue one for my ex-class party!!!!

haha!in e end, qiu brought home the "2009 planner" instead!Ken's present from denn that he hoped not to receive it when denn told him!WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!it was really funny, coz qiu and i were e last 2 who didn't get our presents and both our presents were still under e tree?!?HAHAHA!!!!
Group pic!Merry Chistmas!!!=D

this year is like "zoom zoom zoom"
fast fast fast.
In a few days time, we have to come out with our 2009 resolutions.
In a few months time, I am a Year 3 student.
Ofcoz, before that, i can't wait for my VACATION!!!
KAKAKAKAKA!!!
By break haven't end yet, i already can't wait for the next break, vacation!!!
2-weeks break, not enough!!!
have been rushing on my 2 individual projects and 4 group projects.
oh my!
bye, holidays!

No comments: