29.12.08

GROW GROW GROW

Look at Ms Wee!She's standing on her own!No suport needed at all!!!Woohoooo!!

She would like you to clap for her achievement each time she's able to stand on her own!HAHAHA!She's so happy it too!Awww~~~CUTE!

Soon, she'll be able to run about!Chasing after me even, probably;)
Yep!It's the beginning of year 2.2.
How fast.
Everyday living like a busy business student.
Projects and projects.
Finding my own enjoyment among all e "sufferings"
Not till that "suffer" stage, it brings you satisfaction to accomplish each project.
Higher satisfaction if you're able to score well.
Although, am busy and all, I love it this way.
Seems that am living a more fruitful and meaningful life.
At e same time, can't wait for it to come to an end, for a even more meaningful life!
Holidays, to be specific!
KAKKAKAKAKA!!!
I want to complain about something here.
You guys might feel irritate about it and thinks that wanqi deserves it.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
And that is.....
I can feel MORE fats accumulating in my body!
Seriuosly.
NO joke!
Am eating like a "chee-log" (according to marie's language.haha!)
today.
chicken spag n mushroom soup for breakfast (wat a heavy one, u might think)
along my way from library to project room, sugar loaf's push cart appeared out of nowhere, in front of me. Temptation that i can't resist!
Mudslide cookie, for sure! (got anth choc chip 4 qiu)
Very sinful! It was super chocky!Thick like e result from excessive papaya milk!Wow,am sucha freak!
"chop chop" cup noodles for lunch. *okie,meeting is a bad excuse for instant noodles*
On my journey home w qiu, I actually felt a bit hungry.Growling.
oh man!
oh glutton!
Am expensive to feed.
grow-
ing
FAT!
=(

No comments: