23.2.09

a GREAT day

FOR ME!=)))))

Here I am blogging w this new lappie dad bought for me last sat.

yeah!many prob said am one of e spoilt children(haha!i guess i think too much)But, I self proclaimed that am NOT!Is just that they love me many many;)

he got me an Acer,Aspire One.Cool enough to fulfill all me needs,blogging and project works!

THANKS,DAD!!!=))))

I'll try my best to make sure that it won't end up like your very first acer.(*oh no.keep my fingers cross)

Anw, today, was awesome!!!

How was popo's follow-up?

Oh!She's doing great!Doc said there's a lil bit of infections which is very common.The eyedrops will help in healing the infection.She felt even better,less worried, when the nurse said that she looks so pretty with her shades and e taxi driver who complimented that she looks younger then her actual age.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!=DDDDD

So,on the whole, she's mentally and physically feeling better and stronger!Weehee!=D

Celebrated Yanling(Lynn)'s b'day too!

HAHA!!!!Although, it was just a simple celebration with a small surprise, we had a fab night!The Chee-Ko-Bus are always so full of craziness, jokes and laughter!Can't wait for the peeks from Pearl!^-*

Can't wait for the other catch-up sessions with all my dearie friends!

Woohooo!!!!Cheers to long vacation!

(*happy*)

Night guys!momee nagging=P

Enjoy your vacation ya!

Meet up soon!=)

No comments: