20.2.09

my stylo popo

Spent a few nights at popo's house and here, am back home over e weekends.
To those who are worried for popo,my dearest family n some of my friends, she's fine.Thanks!
It was a day surgery.She was nervous n worried.What adds on to those, is that she needs to remove her set of fake teeth.hahaha!!!She was so cute without them.Feeling shy talking with nurse without teeth, she even used her hands to cover her mouth.Oh.my very polite and considerate grandma!haha!=)Still look pretty,huh?

A follow-up on the next day. To prevent her operated eye from e glaring sunlight, she puts on her stylo-milo shades!!!HAHAHA!!!In our family, we would say "See-mo"haha!Which means stylish in canto!!!HAHAHA!!!=)Seriously,you're e coolest tai-po in town lah!

So soon, popo will be able to see clearly and start eyeing all e hot guys.wakakakka!!!!no worries!
Love ya!=D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cam-whoring session in school!
it's CRAZY!!!
Well, tt's definitely after all projects, presentations and test.
we shall start w a mild one.

laze
around,oh laze around!Pras lesson if am not wrong!we were waiting for pras to evaluate us one by one, and as a group too !!!haha!=D
qiu
n me=D.

Uhm...just covering my pimple!y'know!Outbreak is common when there's stress n for mens.They are my symptoms=(

Oh.My.Gawd.

haha!Yeah!I believe we are e champs for making funny,or maybe,ugly, faces?!?

okie!I think pearl is more to cute rather than ugly. .

And I am e more ugly one.LOL!


hehe!Always try to imitate dee's expression.Always fail.

Looks like i did something to my eyes?but i didn't.An ugly elf.And e genie?!?HAHA!!!LOL!=D

meeting qiu tmr for some shopping.Alwright,cya girls soon!=D

No comments: