27.2.09

Others' udders!

People!They have fabulous ice-cream here!
Udders!

Gosh!This is heavenly good!It's really a classic and that'ss whya bestseller!Yum yum!
Vanilla-lovers,Snickers(*not sneakers*LOL)-lovers,Mars(*one fo our planets)-lovers and honeycomb-lovers should not miss this!=D
haha!Oh man!
Crunchie!Crunchie!
Do you know?
I don't know about that!
we love to try-and-don't buy.
(before we met up w e rest)
!Mango!
I love=DDDD
Dinner at The Coffee Club!=DDDD
Fried Mushrooms!!!Hmm!E bread crumbs layer is a bit too hard!I prefered Swensen's one!=)
Qiu's mushroom n pamersan cheese baked rice.
Oh!Boring me!I had garlic prawn pasta!hehe!Harry's still e best, ofcoz!=)It was quite good lahz!
e rest of e pics w e rest=)
Alright!I seriously can't multi-task very well.Am conferecning w qiu n ken now, i don't know wat am blogging about too!
LOL!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!=DDDD
Zoo-ing tmr!
Can't wait!
^^

No comments: