10.5.09

i'm happy because....

1. I found a $5 note in my mickey mouse pouch yesterday!It's a surprise for me!I thought what i had is all i have.But now,$5 more!;)

2.Just caught Star Trek with my cousins!HAHAHA!And thought it was a funny movie!Had a good laugh,as usual;D

3.Bought $50 plus out today.(*momi passed me a blue note.i'm not rich,y'know)I used e blue note to pay for the movie tickets.Using basic maths, I only left a few bucks in my wallet.Not enough to top-up my ez-link card when returned.hahahh!!!(*i didn't it on purpose kehz)

"Eh!(Realised not enough cash in my ez-link)Kor lend me$10 bucks?!?"
Die die must lend right,if not how am i suppose to go home.kekeke!!!

On the train...

I was laughing to myself.
Kor saw t."You siao ah!Why are you laughing to yourself?!?"
Ofcoz, i didn't tel him,but laugh to myself,again.
I was thinking"HAHAHahAHA!!!! i can save down the transport fee for next week!Oh yesss~~~t!"

Happy;DDD

And oh!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, to all mothers!!!;D


hahaha!!!Thanks momi for the movie treat!

No comments: