12.5.09

will try to be hardworking;)

Oh oh!Is it me or?!?Minnie's body came off.;(will disney allow her to join happy tree friends?!?

haha!yea.will try to upload peeks to blogger too,if my internet is working well and e time to do so!:D
Since i'm home....
A wonderful night w my girls;DDD
Dinner at suntec city!Steamboat buffet and other local delights!And oh man!i love Steamboat,esp w tomyam soup base!

After many months,we finally met up fr gathering!;)

hahaha!e 2 "siao zhar bo"but....

i like;)
Charms had been saying "take a picture of me(with...)!!!!"for e whole night!hahaha!!!

And Marie!!!I dunno why but i think my head really looks like ostrich lah!HAHAHAHA!!!

dee dee dee dee babe babe babe!!!

Dorothy!!!Makes me think of widzard of oz!!;)kekeke!

Oh!Lily then brought us to this fountain,somewhere near millenium Walk!Great place to chill!It was very windy that night!We had a great time there taking pictures and planning for our next gathering!("haha!definitely not a few months later again")

See!Wind was quite strong,our hair is like all over our faces!But i do enjoy e breeze!;)

And i must said i'm impressed by canon!good shots for night yea?!?
Squeeze to feel closer,squeeze to take picture;)

these girls were looking at me when i took this picture.and i thought "beautiful!!"Be it inner or outer!Even just for this moment,it became an everlasting one!

Awesome night,i had;D

No comments: