21.3.08

KOIZORA=)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, HUI XIAN!

We had a lil celebration on e actual day!Qiu n i bought her a pressent n a tiny weeny cake!The proccess of lighting up n bringing thee cake to her was a joke!Staffs there tot something bad had happen to us.Lazy to elaborate wat had happened coz tt will only embarrass myself more.

On thurs, qiu n i movie-ed KOIZORA!though we can watch it on tudou, there is still some diff watching it in a movie theatre!wee!

KOIZORA(sky of love) is basically a sad love story which will make you tear.DEFINITELY!if u dun wanna spend unnecessary cash, watch it on tudou then=)

Our stomachs were growlling loudly when we were watching koizora.So, the first thing we did aft movie was to EAT!kakaka!!!

oh well, we were back at taka again!our mission was to try out all e food at their basement!So, this time we went to~~~

In front of us were the waitresses who dressed like a milk-maid huh?keekee!!

the beautiful purplish pickles=)can u spot e heart shape one?

i had curry kastu while qiu had ebi n kastu!

DESSERTS!!!FAT-FREE yogurt!!!wat a decent one!i need thtat!

we had a very jap day!woohoo!!!

Happy good friday!!!

My family n i tried out WARAKU Pasta today(at square2)!i left my cam in my parents' car, cun take a pic of the pastas=(boosh!I think their pastas were not bad but they seriously overprice it!thx lilian jiejie for e treat^^

kaka!!!yesh yesh!peeps have been telling me tt my blog is all abt food.And flooded w lots of "hashas" n "waakaskas"!WAHAHAHAHA!!!true lah~~~seems like wanqi cun runaway frm food.Not tt i have no sad moment in my life.I do!Just tt maybe more of them are filled w all those "KAKAs" n "HAHAs"???yepz, LAUGHTERS!ve LOUD ones!I'm a pretty LOUD girl!

Lastly, to end this post~~~
EAT WHILE YOU CAN!WAKAKAKA!!!^^

No comments: