25.3.08

It's growing bigger...

my family.

not only my parents kor n me but also my uncles, aunties n cousins=)

my friends who know me long enough are aware that wanqi's weekends are almost untouchable.my weekends are save for my family gatherings for both momi n papa sides.Sometimes, i might still empty out my weekends for my friends when we finally get to meet or for some special occassions.(since they are next aft my family^^)

Usually, our family gathering, what we do is we will definitely eat together, go over to either one of our houses have a drink or nowadays we play "ahem" mahjong. Occassionally, we will go also go to East Coast Park or Sentosa.The cousins will cycle and adults will find a shade under the tree, sit on the mat n start "gossiping" about their children.

"Ah qi ah %^&#$^&*^%@%$^&~~~~"
"Ah liang ah @$%^$&*&^&$#!@%$"

or maybe some other topics?haha!

the old men will never get bored.Cos they themselves are pretty funny people.I think that kinda explain to u some of my actions.My father is one of the crappy old man in our family!WAKAKAKA!!!

As time past, our famly gets bigger.Ofcoz, it gets merrier too!

The very first new member was fabian?yep, i think so!Got married with piao jie.then, tt's how we have our cutie princess, ADRIENNE.

(PS:BABY ADRIENNE was hospitalised coz she fell down from the bed n was admitted to KK.HEARTACHE!thank god!She's fine!)

next was???JIA XIANG bah!He became closer to our family aft sinni's incident last year?I cun really rmb.but, at that time, it kind of pulled us tgt to give more courage and faith to sinni who was fighting bravely with e bact. Also, we made sure tt all of us had good rest n took good care of themselves so as to stand strongly by her.Anw, the war ended long ago and ofcoz we won.And the healthy n bubbly sinni is back(long ago^^)!Now, we're just waiting for their good news!JIA YOU!

Oh ya!Not forgetting lilian jiejie who heart us alot n her adorable mother!We really treat each other like one family!Eating yummilicious food n joking ard~~~

many many wonderful moments~~~

Someone once told before, "Try not to have high expectations.Though ya famliy might be srtongly bonded now, having gatherings oftten, however, when all of you grow up, you'll be busy with your own career and family.Thus, might not have time to meet up this often.Gradually, will lose contact."

That's definitely something that i don't wish to happen!It's hard to say, i know!Still, i think all os us will still try to meet up like a few times in a month???

MAY HAPPINESS BE WITH US ALWAYS!~~~

1 comment:

Em said...

gib you a kiss. MUAH!

thanks girl, for standing by me when i was totally conked out. and then trying to cheer me up when i was up but feeling down, and itchy.

plus your cheesecake.

you're my sweetest cousin!