28.3.08

MAMA's corpthorne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMI!(28th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGIE!(23d)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY tiers!(22nd)


All the MARCHY BABIES!!!

Ytd, we celebrated mami's b'dae at ZOUK~~~

ZOUK???

no no no~~~

the hotel near ZOUK, GRAND CORPTHORNE!

Our dinner was at GRAND SHANGHAI!!!It's very grand n very shanghai~

that was their jassy band at dinner~~~she sang pretty well!It's not easy to sing those chinese oldies^^

qiuu n yan who wanted the pianist to GIVE HER A KISS!OOOPSSS!!!

my family: liang, qi, mee n paa^-^

hungry kor nv forgets to be funny, though you're L + iang but you're not L lol!haha!

half way thru e dinner, they changed e female singer who sang a BIRTHDAY SONG for MEE!^^

a group photo w/o an yi jiong coz he's behind e camora!will be appearing later^^

thank them for bringing me into this world!

here's something funny abt my parents!

paa came n fetched kor n me frm work.He saw e present tt i bought for mee in my hands and asked~~~

Paa: momee's birthday is on 28th or 29th huh?
me: 28th lah!we're celebrating it today mah!(29th is ah gong's b'dae!LOL)
Paa:Oh die liao!I forgot to buy present!How ah???
me: ooooohhhhhh!!!!

I think he didn't even wish mee happy d'dae when he was in the office!!!haha!old man!

When we reached home, aft kor n i passed her e present we bought~~~

Paa: Lao po, lai wo gei ni yi ge KISS!!!(COme wife, let me give u a kiss?)

Mee then jump 2m away frm him!!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!must watch on e spot, you'll laugh till u crawl on e floor n cry!!!damn funny lah!!!

next, we went to king corpthorne's lounge!

we got free satay bcoz of hoe yi ma!n free beer!

i tried out singapore sling this time!

when i came back frm e dance floor, irealised a very terrible thing!my camora got contaminated by my cousins(haha) n this is wat they did to it~~~
how can one drunk frm shirley temple, long islanf maybe lah!WAKAKA!!

and e act cute one~

And ofcoz, i needa join in e fun of contaminating my camora which i always do!WAHAHAH!!!

we're e ROCKERS!!!

MEOW~~~supposedly, we wanted to be cats but i looked more like a DINOSAUR!!LOL!haha!

Looks like paa's b'dae it cun be any more simple than ours right?haha!i'll be a fillial daughter!

Ending w a pic of e crazy cousins^o^


JA~

No comments: