12.3.08

full of SHIAT!!!!

papa n momi went thailand!

kor n me?

first, COLD virus attacked US.
then, diarrhoea due to food poisoning=(

few days before, i hurt my back while bathing coz of e "ahem" wet floor.what luck i have!

Things will get better n are are getting better?kaka!hopefully=)

Dun worry!i'm fine now!!!able to eat those unhealthy food once again after many days of fish porridge n nooddle soup.WEE!!!


Haiz.But bcoz of me, wanqi who is full of shiat, r'day was canceled=((((
fourAbabes!!!truly sorry!!

hhaahhaa!!!i drew tt during some martian language tutorial?!?

BABES!!!I shall do all e bookin again n try to have as many of us turning up as a make up k???sorry!missing my babes~~~

Still still still, was ale to turn up for 1B13's chalet!which was ytd.
why leh?coz momi's friend held a birthday party at coasta sands.Hence, she allowed her lil daughter to join her class chalet for a lil while^^(less than 3 hrs?)

surprised marie n others too^^

oh ya!I played mahjong too!they almost vomit blood!!I'm stll a newbie at it mah!!!but they were pretty patientw me lah~~~kaka!seriously, mahjong really needs me to activate many of my brain cells!LOL!

del n me=D

steve me n jeremy (amazing magician of our class who can make u really "WOW")

guys cun join u for e rest of e chalet!enjoy yaselves!!!^-^

GOOD NEWS!!!
MONEY is getting nearer n neare to my pocket^o^kuakuakua!!!!

After looking so hard for a job, am back to Singapore Cuastom(novena).However, this time, i'm in HR department!!!Nearer to my CHOC PIE!But he's away for 2 weeks=(awww~~~~

will be meeting my bees this fri=)
haha!!!FIGHTING!!!

No comments: