6.7.08

=)

yo yo yo!

Am back!

Haven't been bloogin regularly. One of the reason is beacause of my faulty Xlim (cam). Something "eee" happen to the batt!Will get it fix soon, i hope!

Do bits of update without peeks ya?

Last friday, supposedly there was a 13 gals gathering. However, in the end, out of the 8 ladies, only 2 turned up. No doubt, the two were lily n me. Still, we carried on with the gathering, but tried out something different that day!!!=)

The FISH THERAPY!!!Woohooo!!!Cool can!It's a therapy that makes you laugh coz it's so ticklish!!!Haha!Maybe you will hesitate for a few seconds before you put your feet into the pool full of "eating dead skin fish"!Remember not to hesitate for too long coz every min cost $1.We did it for 10 mins. The after effect was pretty good, your feet bacame really smooth!

We had our dinner at Sake tepanyaki, did a lil shopping, then, went to Borders to find Charms!Lily and I chilly-chatted. Haha!Topics are confidential!Shhhh!!!I enjoyed my day with lily!!!

13 gals!!!Our August outing ah?!?haha!=D

Ah sim and family are back in SIngapore!=D

Which means there will be more vigourous family meeting!Aha!^^

Sadly, my Xlim, prob won't be in her good state.

Well.

And oh ya!!!haha!regarding my previous post, one of the "people" are actually my parents.And noe what?WAHAHAHAHA!My mee realised that it was them!WAKAKAKAKA!!!Hilarious right?yayaya!She is a stalker!She was showing my blog to guma n rest and she started explaining wat happened.Then, i realised she knew it!hehe!=D

Now oh now!Am in school with this gal beside me with TaeMin's hairstyle!LOL!You guys should noe her well!hehe!There should be no school today, coz class are shifted to tmr. Even so we still came for project "ahem" and will be collecting Lin You Jia's mini concert ticket later!Woohooo!!!=)

Okie dokie!Gotta return back to work!

Happy monday with no blues!^^

No comments: