15.7.08

FAMILY-DAY-OUT

Right aft my accounts test on sat, sinni jiejie called.

Yo!haha!

After a lil discussion, we had decided to meet up at Marina Square. Coz it's the place where you can k, bowl,pool,and tea.

And ta-dang!Mee n i were e earliest. Actually, we were early coz we went there for lunch first. Haha!Lunch was at ......

Jia Xiang jia xiang jia xiang, Mian mian mian.
Jia xiang, mian.
Jia Xiang , Mian.
OH~~~~, JIA XIANG MIAN!!!!

Mwahahahaha!!!

Did a lil shopping w mee. Gradually, guma, then sinni jiejie, joined us too!!!

We hardly had time to shop tgt.Only four of us!Our very first time?

Bowling Lanes were all occupied.In the end, we k-ted that afternoon!=D

haha!I lost my voice aft tt!Can you imagine how long and crazily we sang?Chika Bomb La Biang!

Had a simple dinner at Marina's food court. Coincidentally, it was NDP preview tt day !
(taxpayers' hearts tearing while they wow-ed at e beautiful fireworks)

While waiting for our adults to buy the food,

chonghan,sinni n me=D

Jovin trying to teach yunhui some spanish.Bonjour!?!haha!

It could be more completed with yang n kor=)Lovie Coussies!

Next, chilling out at Keppel Island=D
It was seriously dark there. Widened up my pupils.Looked down to make sure i dun trip or miss a step.HAHA!!!You can take a walk along the bridge and the river.Zhi yang loves the walk.and shares his secret at the same time!?!wahahaha!!!cheeky boy!

I once thought that how nice would it be if i have an elder sis.

Well, i have two hearty sis here!!!More than that, actually=D

Glaring hot sun that doesn't sleeps in the night!

Dark enough to see~~~

As usual, their drinks took quite some time to be served.

Most of the coussies ordered milkshakes.Which were all pretty sweet.Haha!But i like!

Some bites=)

haha!my fun-loving cousin who has a serious side of hers at work=D

A style.Grrrrrr.=P

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!I sometimes really feel bad to suggest such poses!kaka!sorry, dear coussies!but am sure you guys enjoy doing it too right?haha!=D

My sandy-Lam-look-alike cousin, zhi yang!Erm.His eyes are definitely 0.01mm bigger than this(or even more?hehe)Should be ard my eyes size in e pics?.He was tired aft having so much fun.HAHA!!Cute-ta!

Jovin n mee!My mee loves how she looks like in this pic.She always claim tt she looks ugly in peeks.Pretty, right?

Jovin n yunhui!they kinda look alike, don't they?

Couple that are always young at heart!I seriously think that JX looks like Sam(in my sch)haah!

Lastly a group pic to end e day!

Pics credits goes to sinni=)

where are we going this weekend?

mwahahahaha!!!=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH qi, sing my song must give copyright wanz. Although the song is not nice, still must give. xD