31.7.08

Something that i'll never miss!

Family gathering!

Unless there are goodie frenz' b'day celebration, i'll never miss my family weekend=)Something, that i always look forward too!Haha!

Last weekend, we went to ECP.Adults pinic, coussies cycled!

The mediacorp was doing some filming there, and we realised that it was a live program, and there we go!Gotcha!

haha!Spiderwebs protruding out from my eyes!LOL!

We cussies were really crazy!I meant really crazy!We cycled all the way from BIG SLPASH all the way to CHANGI BEACH!!!(At HIGH speed)To have a sight of the beautiful sunset, supposedly!Right, jovin?WAHAHHAHA!!But, the sun seemed to set.....

HAHA!At least we gotta take a few peeks and saw thoses gigantic ants!=D

Ofcoz, it's e people ard you that matters!=)

JX was behind the camera!

jo.qi.sinni.LCH

On the way back, we went FULL speed!Real full speed!Chiong ah!

When we stopped for 100-plus, i got off my bike, blood was pumping hard to my head."PUMP!PUMP!PUMP!!"rymthmicly.I managed to walk to the shop.Everything went blur.I laid my head on Jovin's shoulder!HAHA!I think i did shock them a lil!I heard laughter too!HAHA!!!Coz, i serously went all pale.HAHA!I must have looked damn "kookoo" lah!=)

Aft a few gulps of 100-plus, (just like how popeye gulps spinach) ta dang!!!Strong pillars supported me all the ways back to the bicycle shop!!!

TGIF!!!!Which mean weekend is just a few hours later!!!Woohooo!!!!=P

Cya, cousies!=)

No comments: