11.7.08

family dinner @ ah yat!

Ooohwoosssshhh!!!!

These few days was a BLAST!

Almost the whole family turned up,
except for ah pek's family(in Malasia anw) and unreachable gugu.
We had our dinner at ah yat,
Noe wat?
they have Karaoke in the vip room.
Wat's more surprising is that they have all e pretty new songs!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Kor and i were super high.
Other than all my sing-sang-song mates in school,
Kor is my sing-ding-dong mate everyday=)

Before, everybody came, we already started singing.
Slowly, one by one,
We have everyone in the vip room=)

Shall i introduce you to our new family-going-to-be member?
haha!My pleasaure.
Jovin's jie2 bf, RYAN!(not lion)
LOL!=D

food at ah yat.

abalone, sharkfin,pekin duck.....
I was really bloated aft the first few dishes.
Gelate.
Anw, e food wasn't bad, just that meybe i had too much for lunch.

Lunch.
went to try out the organic food at this block aft my house.
with popo, yims n baby adri.
they only have set meals.
and you noe how much 3 set meals cost?
$20?!?!?=_=
and e food was???
haha!you know!!
we had to walk to coffeeshop for more food.

Anw, back to ytd's dinner.

well, the k-ing aft dinner was really madness.
or maybe only me???
haha!
i think i kinda make sinni jiejie more crazy than wat she really is.(who is also *ahem*)
wahahahahaha!!

Last song was Sha-la-la.
The one that goes,
"My heart goes sha-la-la-la-la," clap*clap*clap*
Woohh!!!!Everyone was super high.
Some of didn't even wanna leave e room.
Sinni n me managed to get out of the room with the help from JX's push.
haha!
We even danced in the public.
haha.Not alot of people ard at tt time.

We then parted,
to meet again tmr.
Which is sunday.

No doubt that they hold the first place in my heart.
They are not just my family who care and love me.
But also, the FUN people that i enjoyed my time with.

Love you, all of you=D

No comments: