22.3.09

happy to see them at home=D

I thought i won;t be able to see them this week.

haha!It was great to see them all at home after a tired day at work=)

Warmth.

should i thank the people who created mahjong game?

HAHA!!!Their weekly-cannot-miss game!!!

Does my bro looks very punchable?!?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

(*his wearing e boxing t-shirt mah)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah,dear friends and family!

If you're free,write in to Robinson and compliment me can????

hahahahahaha!!!!

Coz staffs who are complimented for good service will receive one huge bar of TOBLERONE chocolate!!!!!!

kekekekekeke!!!!

okie,I don;t think anyone will entertain this siao-zha-bo here!

hmph!

I write in myself!!!!

*y'know i won't*

Can't wait to get my pay check.

Can i buy a new canon camera with it?

That will be half gone.

Maybe I should think twice.

Oh well.

I hope this month will end a lil faster=)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lil note for myself:

Dear wanqi,

Just follow your heart and don't be afraid!

FIGHTING!!!!

*wink*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am hungry='(

No comments: