9.3.09

So this is all i need....

BA GUA!
HAHA!!!
Isn't wee wee cute?She does learn fast huh?
She's duper cute when she said "mei mei" and "bye bye"
But she's such a glutton huh?!?"mum mum"hehe!
Below are some peeks taken during my days in popo's house=)
She learnt this pillow-sleeping-position from her lazy ah yee,me!;)


her ball tent!"Ah!"

My dear PRAS called me today and brought me good news!
He said that our project is one of e 5 that are being sent to The Traveller DMC(STB).
Hooray!!!!
I was in a state of shock for quite some time coz i thought we won't be selected!
Immediately, shared e good news w CKBs cooz that's all our hard work,definitely worth it!
hehe!And its pras who called!*shy*
Everything really does happen for a certain reason.
If am not at popo's house,I won't recieved e hot piece of news from Pras.
Pras does sound good on phone!Geeegeeegee!!!
haha!Alright!
Definitely worth some celebration girls!
And we have our plans!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!=D

No comments: