31.3.09

home alone-popo n me

*Whistle*

*whee whee*Who is that sexy lady?!?
The mother of a pretty girl!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's what we did.Momee n her friends have aqua aerobic lesson on every monday morning.This time, popo n i tagged along.The daughter needs to keep herself fit too.
And yeah.It's a monday morning.The day before was my last day at work.I slept at 1 plus and woke up at 6 plus.I slept thru the whole car journey to the tampinese swimming complex.
But morning exercise is really good.On top of that,I love to swim=)
Popo would love to swim w me or even join momee for aqua aerobic if she didn't had her eye operated.Oh well.It's okie!Will go there again w her!;)
hehe.Popo in swimming costume!

She said she didn't wanna take photo coz waste film.I told her mine is a digital cam.
LOL!HAHAHAHA!!!!
But she still paused and posed lah!HAHA!!!=D

My leg injury became worst aft the swim.It was already quite bad before,I had to limp my way to the pool.I didn't felt the pain when i was swimming, but once i got out from e pool,"Oossh"!money was spent for consultation.After medication and my first trial for salonpas,it's much better now=)No more worries for my trip!
went ya kun for breakfast!
ooooh....Big BOOBS!!!

i think they have e best eggs on earth!Slurp!
Not forgetting their toasts!

Stlyo-milo popo cooking w her funky shades on!!!


She's so happy to cook=)Coz usually yima will do e cooking.So when she's not ard, popo gets to cook!
How's her cooking?!?
Thumbs up!

They will be back tmr!Woohoo!
I miss wee wee!
Ofcoz, they rest too!
HAHAHA!!!
Alright can;t wait to see them.
And tmr's dinner will be at T3!
Have a good night,dear friends and family!^^

No comments: