16.3.09

VIsit me @

Centre Poin'ts Robinson,Level 5,Lifesyle department=)

Yep.After 2 years,am back w pollyanna.This time surrounded with pretty flowers and vases.

I must said that my department is the most vibrant one at level 5.I wow-ed at my first sight.They are really something,aren't they.My mood was definitely better looking at these pretty things.

I can differeniate the type of materials our lacquers are made of.Cool huh?Like what e pro always do,i can "kock" and tell.Andrew was teaching me in e afternoon and he mentioned one of e mats is Reisins.Haha!Guess wat comes to my mind>Yeah!Raisins!So predictable.LOL!

if not you guys can join me for lunch?haha!Lunch hour is from 4-5p.m.Dinner time,actually.Will be lunching alone.It was quite fun though.Observing e people around,talking to myself.Not that bad after all.

Still,it would be nice to cya guys visiting coz it helps me to pass my time faster.HAHA!!!As we all know, the market is bad,less people shop, Moreover, who in this world would wanna spend money on super pricey artificial flowers and vases?!?Well,there are still quite a few today.haha!LOL!

Oh!I saw lun siong today!He told me before that he worked in the bed linen department,but i was still kinda shocked to see him there.haha!Coz i forgot about it!ooppss!=X.It was great to see him there,worknig together,though we were quite far away from each other.At least someone i know is at Robinson=)am missing my ex-colleagues at Rob.

I wore e wrong shoes to work and my feet hurts like hell.It felt like they don't belong to me anymore.Pain.I had to remove my shoes adn wriggle my toes during work to ensure that i don't have to amputate them in future.Edwin,e promoter for glass ware saw me wriggling my toes.HAHAHA!!!!LOL!Oh well,who cares.

Afer a soak in hot water,I felt much more better.They are prob close to medium rare now.haha!

Pig trotters

Hope they would be better tmr!=)

No comments: