28.1.08

CASIO gets on my NERVES!

What an exhausted day. reached school at 7 plus for POM's rehersal.It's over!

Met momi for lunch and set off to bugis to send x-lim for repair. Their R&S shop is located at The Gateway, supposedly. I simply got no idea where was it at first. So aft walking for quite sometime, i asked the passer-bys. When I finally found The Gateway, I was pretty proud of myself.hehe!I took e lift up to lvl 4. there is only DHL. thus, I took e lift down to lvl 1 and asked e sercurity guard.

And know WHAT?THEY SHIFTED LAH!I walked and find my way up here and they actually SHIFTED without INFORMING ME!THANKS CASIO!!!

So the very kind sercurity guard actually wrote me the address of it's new location. Casio is now located at Middle street, IOI building. Sercurity guard asked me if i know where is middle street and I said nope. He asked me if i was a Singaporean and obviuosly I said yes. And he was kinda shocked. "You're a singaporean n u dunno where is middle street?"Yes uncle!I'm a Singaporean and I dunno where is Middle Street. wakakaka! Anw, e uncle was very nice^^probably, I'm e one who is too depend on parents sending me ard.

Finally, also aft asking many ppl, i reached Casio R&S. While i was waiting, i saw this cute lil boy boy who kinda brigthen up my day from all those walkings~~~

Doesn't he looks a bit like ADRIENNE?He's ard 3 month plus too^^awww~~cutie boy!

e hell weeks weren't tt bad w them ard^^
Still we somehow did release our stress?^^

Murie's dance her lungs out!kaka!
leaning against lily when i'm tired~~~

Supid gals!^-*

Watched youtube!Channel U?

let's c wat happen when lily is stress~~~

her funny acts!see her computer!wakakaka!

not forgetting to snacks~~~

while we are being lectured~~~~

i am what i am!^^

Tmr will be eating reunion dinner with women^^
More gathering coming up~~~cun wait ya!

No comments: