6.1.08

LOSE WEIGHT

Wanqi, you really need to slim down.recently, i weighed myself n the weighing machne told me that i really need to work out!From last week onwards, evry saturday morning, i'm gonna swim w niu niu. Hope aft laps n laps of swimming, i'll lose weight to 50kg?hopefully!FIGHTING!
Just finish watching "they kiss again ep 4" which is "er zuo ju er wen"!they are so sweet!Zhi shu told his bro, "I know you don't like dummies, but don't bully my wife!"Awww, how sweet!!!Such a loving couple!
oh ya!today qiu told me LEE DONG GUN n his girlfriend broke up!OMG!tt's sad!His girlfriend is e one tt acted in my "My B-type Boyfriend" n "e 18yr old bride drama"Shockin right?everbody thought tt they will get married.People might think why they broke up. Sometimes, we don't know what happen, why it happen unless we are in their shoes.Even though you know what happen n how it happen, you might not know how it feels entirely.Still, kinda of feel sad for them!coz LEE DONG GUN so SUAI n her girlfriend is so cute n natural!Awww!

Need to get things done now. HATE to be tied up by projects!get it over n done!^^

No comments: