18.1.08

shop-out!

Friday's gathering was canceled coz angie cun make it. Hence, postponed it to some other day=)
Still, qiu and me decided to shop out! geeze!

We took an xpress bux aft sch n we arrived at FAREAST!

this is a new place tt qiu discovered frm e newspaper. It a japanese restaurant but everything is self-service. when you enter the restaurant, first thing you'll see is this machine!

COOL right?this where you order what you want!Well, there are staffs there to guide you how to use the machine. It gives me a kinda of feeling that i'm in Japan. Coz Japan got lots of cool machines or vendin machines. I love vending machines coz you get to press and choose what you like and it'll drop out frm the machine, this is the COOLEST part!however, this is just a machine where u make your order, the food wouldn't drop frm e machine.^^

Both qiu n i ordered cute bentos which they only pro-juice 20(for each type of cute bentos) for each day.

qiu got the chicky one n i got the lion one^^
let's see how qiu's chic turned out


Into my stomach=)yum yum!
On the whole, i think the bentos are...so-so.But u see, it's such a cool shop and i'm sure it'll attract lots of yappies. They might be able to attract but prob it'll be a lil diff for them to keep them.Thier food are not tt fantastics, okie-okie!Eventhough, i think i'll still visit them again and try out others^^wakaka!
After diner, we went to SHOP-OUT!wakaka!I'm so guai tt day can!I only spent my money on food, tt's all!I pei-ed qiu to shop for her new year clothes^-^

si-tou beri, beri, peng gou cheng!
I needa work!hopefully momi will allows me to give tuition^^
will be meeting fourAbabes ard two weeks later. and gotta meet the BEES one day too^-*

No comments: