24.1.08

OVERLOADED

moody moody~~~

1 project down, 2 still up n additionally jap role play which we'll be meeting up on this coming sat at one.

accounts test tmr=( still got two more chaps to go.

awww~~~

POM done-ed oleadi, left w presentation. Video part settled, slides will be doing on sunday when i meet up w lily at her house.

marketing?hmm.Still need to push a bit more.

aft CNY, two weeks later will be end-of-year exams. boo boo!

did i think too far?hmm.maybe shld settle wat's infront of me first?

okay!I think at this point, should be this way!^-*

Firstly, study for accounts. Tmr, aft test, take a good rest.

Friday and saturday, chiong for my individual part for marketing. In the aftn, meet up w my jap mates to do a final rehersal.

Sunday, meet lily for ourpowerpoint slides and prepare for my presentation on monday.

The rest of the week, chiong for marketing pro!

After, all pros are down, shld be able to fly 1m high.

wooo~~~okie!i'm feeling better now, at least it kind of help me organize mt thoughts.

Can be done1CAN is CAN!^^

Alright!FIGHTING!!!!

No comments: