31.1.08

thanks ah dee!

well, this is from the toopid gal!wakka!u'know i didn't mean tt!=D

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1. I love to eat waffle with tom yam soup.

2. I love chilli. *chilli queen*

3.I smell my scalp.

4.I smell my socks.

5.There's a button in me that i cun control.Once it's switch on, it will only auto off till i'm tired. (tt explains some of my i-dun-know-what-happen-to-her actions)

6.I reject extra weekly allowance from my mother.( coz i believe that one must be independent n money is hard to earn, but i know many ppl find it toopid)

7.I only drink hot vannila steam milk from all cafes(just so love it)

8.I sleep in cars like nobody's business, sometimes in buses n MRT too.

9.I have an imagination boyfriend, YUNHO.

10.I will sleep in my parent's room when i feel insercure or guilty abt something.


So, the next 6 persons are:

1. Joan
2. hong
3. eunice
4. lily
5. wan qiu
6. joeline

m,y dear gals if you have been tagged before on e same game, can just ignore k=)

muackz!

No comments: