3.6.08

Breaking a kit kat!=)

2 papers down!1 more to go!

Shall have a good aftn nap aft i blog!wahahaha!

Last weekend was HAVOC can!noody will noe tt i actually have to prepare for my exams!



friday: okie!Rest today and start tmr(sat)!Watched do re mi fa so la ti do movie tt qiu reccomended!Nice nice!

Sat: had almost 2 hrs of aftn nap!Refreshed my mind!At night,

Went to HARRY's Bar!

Adri visits the bar as often as us!haha!

With the youngest(age) adrienne and popo who is the youngest at heart!kekeke!LOL!

strawberry margarita!they dun have e passion one=(

I love their cheese NACHOS!Freaking good can!Especially their sauce!

Buffaloes Ribs!I bet the piglets where e ribs are from don't drink water but lemonade!It's damn SOUR lah!

baby always loves the mirror!

Some mexican po-piah which was very good!

And the duper big gourmet burger can!

german sausages that i don't think some races will like (not trying to be racist)!Me myself dun really fancy this too!

When there is mirror ard i just cun help it=)haha!EXAGGERATE!

HOTTEST LADY in the bar!haha!I don't look nice here, but popo...ooohhhooo!Blow whistle please!haha!

Look at my ears!As red as the background colour can!

We left Harry's and racky orchard since it GSS!haha!We didn;t get anything though!

Adri in her pram.First time pram-ing on the streets of orchrd at this hour!Kids are all living a good life now!

Y'konw!Everytime aft u drink u 'll feel like sleeping!So, i dropped dead on my bed once i reached home!

Sunday: we had tim sum at ah yat!Followed by tt was shopping at haji lane till ard 4 plus. Got home, study a lil and ready to go out for dinner coz JOVIN jiejie came backed frm Shanghai and bought us dinner tt night at Marina square!How can the "gian puah" cousins and aunt dun come my house for mahjong?WAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Don't ask me how it goes!Wait for me to change my red wallet to some other colors then you cousins noe ah!haha!Confidence siah!My foot!:LOL!hahahhaha!=D

Simple is nice, so is life!


Oh, something t i scribbled on my notes when i got bored!haha!

Cun wait for exams to end!One more to go but am already in holiday mood!LOL!Shiat!Dun wanna do badly for HR!

Haiz.Okie dokie!Study hard, i will!JIA YOU!

How ugly i looked when m at home!haha!But i like leh!=PYour prob ah?

haha!joking joking!(*yesh!Coward me!LOL!)

When you mug, you'll need munchies!!!

Sinni jiejie bought for us from Japan!Yum yum!Very rich in flavours!as you can see there are many diff types of crackies, and everytime you'll be surprised by how it taste!Yum yum!

Well, i had the last pckt!Mwahahahahaha!!!!

OKie dokie!off for my nap!

cya guys soon, aft exmas ya?Nappie!

No comments: