9.6.08

CLASS CHALET

That sat right aft our exams, some f our class peeps planned to go to the flea market near cine.Sadly, it rained tt day=(

Still, we met up since everybody had already decided to do so!=D

Ja!=D

hmm.we waited for them like half an hr?yep!And galsg ot bored so....y'know!

looking at the world at a different colour!haha!

We're the HULKs!AAARRGGGHHH!!!

We did a lil shopping tgt and had their lunch at Sushi tei.I only had a chawamushi and choc waffle coz aft tt i'll be havin dinner w my family. haha!Noe wat they guys said?haha!

"Just eat lah!I heard someone you can eat alot"George

=_=I*Image ruined!

"haha!(cover my awkwardness)Who told you tt?"mwa

"Hmm.Eh, i think is shafiq!"George

"=_=Shafiq!"

"Nvm, i'm sure you'll eat ours later when our food come!"Shafiq

Well, he got it all right!Happy?

WAHHAHAHAHA!!!Since when they noe me so well!I wonder!

CLASS CHALET!

looking at the same sky, we walked through this tiny weeny path!=)

Initially, we wanted to take a bus there.But have no idea what bus to take.Hence, we called trish for help. She told me e bus no. when we were on the train. Once, we were at e bus-interchange, i forgot wat's e bus no.=_=????

AIsh!it's like at home i put my card reader somewhere to look for my memory card, when i got my memory card, i forgot where i had placed my card reader!Tiker dong!

okie dokie!Random!

Back to e right track!

Ooohhh!Actually, some of them had already reached before us

it should be cooland not headache la!haha!but i looked more like i'm havingn a headache or something w tt pose and shafq's specs!haha!

Trina's turn!

wat a coincidence!3 of us wore yellow tt day!=Dhaha!

cam-whorring!the guys just merely neglected us and engrossed w their electronic game!hahaha!electronic?haha!funny!

trina & me=)

-tri.me.baobi.trishy.qiu-

trina n me again=D

am very lucky to have such nice ppl in my class again!Lucky me=D

Time to start the FIRE!Everybody helping out!weehee!=)

It so great to have guys tt know how to start the fire coz like Marn Chern he can start e fire and bbq really well!!!!haha!

WAHAHAAH!!!looked at kelvin!his hands!

Smoky!

Dick,me,qiu,shuling n george!=)

haha!qiu.ken.me=)

food was good tt day!Trish e head chef and many other classmates helped out too!haha!My job was fanning them n serving them drink!thanks for the hardworks guys!=)

george came w a bottle of vodka.And we had some mix ard!=)

See!how red is my face?GUYS!Seriously,it runs in my family!My father n bro both will bceome super red when they drink!gaga!Coz those guys tot i was drunk can!=_=!

Qiu.me and rosanne!

haha!y'know!wanqi is a high person even w/o any alcohol!=P

me n mitch!=)

We also met up ily and joan for kbox!

Lovely and yet crazy people tt can make you stay throughout e night!

Muackz!

oossshhh!Enjoyed myself alot=D

holidays end a bit slower please~~~

No comments: