8.6.08

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!=D

Happy B'day!

Who still turns sweet 18 this year other than me in our family?Hahaha!Guess?

Made a card for the b'day QUEEN!Initially, wanted to buy her a card.but didn't happen to see any when i went out w my class tt day.So i've made her one!

In the end, kana suan by my cousins , they said tt i spoiled the market!=_=!hahaha!LOL!But y'know!Almost all cousins already have the ability to give ang baos ma, so i tot a card would be nice!hehe!Noe wat they said in front of popo!"Ah qi, spent all her money on food , tt's why no money to bao ang bao!"We always joke ard!HAHAHAHA!!!As you can see, they LOVE me!=PMWAHHAHAHA!!!

Our cuitie pie!!!She's the only one who can climb up to our heads!Aww~her smile!

Now, on her mother's head!=D

"hmm!Mommy, let me help you pluck out a few strand of white hair!"

haha!ooppss!jiejie's gonna kill me aft she read this!

haha!no lah!Pretyy momee, handsome daddy and world most adorable baby!MWAKS!

Baby was in a mood tt day coz it was e first timett she's smiling at qiuu!WAHAHAHHAHA!Looked at adri's face!haha!!!CUTE!

Half way thru e dinner, popo n i went to d toilet!And my dearest cousins took my camora and.....

Can seee tt they dun care abt my camora's health!HAHAHA!!!LOL!

18 candles!

Revealing the face f the B"DAY QUEEN's......


TADAH!!!!!POPO's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

WAKAKAkAKAKA!!!FoREvEr 18th kehz!Don't play play ah!

btw, adri is our 5th generation in the family!Queen w baby adri!


-Group peeks-

Th adults w B'day Queen!

And the cousins with the QUEEN!!!!Pillar of STRENGTH!!!

Time to cut the cake!It was cookies n cream ice-creeam cake!Yum yum!See!We help!Fabian korkor cut the cake, peiyi place it on the plate, kor hold n spin cake, other cousins distribute it to e adults!=D

Lastly, e cousins gathered ard one table and ate the cake!=)

Once gain,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPO!!!!

STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY!!!!


Loving the times spend with my family!

my pillar of strength.

No comments: