18.6.08

my dearest gals!

My wednesday and there it goes!

Had MBS meeting this morning!Well, we didn't did anything much but at least we met p and did some discussion.=D

We left early to meet JASMINE!!!It seems like we never meet-up for decades can.HAHAHA!!!Jas n i will usually play badminton during hols but not this time=(can only meet her when sch reopens!aww~~~miss you jassie!!!

qiu also!haha!I think we only never see each other for 4 days.And when we were having our usual toktok, we both mentioned tt it seems like we never meet up for quite some time.HAHAHA!which was only 4 days!kaka!

qiu,jassie,me=)

LOVES.LOVES.LOVES!

Oh!Qiu n I bought this!POPULAR FOOD GUIDE!

WAHAHAHAHA!It's so US right!the gourmets!LOL!haha!

tmr, gotta crawl out frm bed earlier to prepare food for

PICNIC!!!!

with fourAbabes!

haha!cya babes!

No comments: