9.5.08

Let me HAPTIC w U!^^

haha!This really make my day!Cun stop laughing!

Here are 3 videos frm DBSK n SNSD's Haptic CF!Damn Funny!


Pany Pany Pany Tipany!JJ(hero) ah!You're born to be COMEDIAN lah!!!WHAHAHA!!!


I think yoona is realy very pretty!When yunho enters e lift, he looks damn damn SUAI lah!0-O Jae joong's axnz are damn funny!Esp when he says "jae joong wants to see it too!"WAHAHAHA!!!DAMN FUNNY!And also, XIAH!!!His expression when he saw them n how he danced SNSD's song while walking to e lift!haah!HILARIOUS can!Enjoy!


OMG!Micky is holding a purple balloon!I wANT!my boyish looking chang min(max)!so cute!Micky super fuuny also in this video!They way he said HAPTIC when he's having headache!haha!Siah again!His duper expressions when he saw them all tgt!WAKAKAKA!!!I'm crying!=D


HOpe you'll enjoy e videos as much as i did!

You might not find it as funny coz you dunno who are they.

I just cun stop myself frm sharing it mah!=)hehe!

Sarangheiyo!DBSK!muackz!

PS: Anycall(korea)= Samsung

No comments: