16.5.08

CCN DAY

FRIENDS FRIES tt's not FRENCH!wahaha!okie!BIsh me if u wan!=P


thanks dick's sis for e help!And of coz everybody who have helped out n make it a success=)

Qiu n dick getting it fix for the....

Mascots!!!=)kel nicely posted apeek for me^^haha!

And xing lun who only wanted to show is back!=)

Great to see everyone helping out!Class!oh yaa!Nadiah will be happy to hear this!Mumee said tt you're a pretty malay!=)

Our lady chef explaininge diff sauce we have to e class=)

She's damn pro in cooking!Salute!

We help one anth!It feels good tt way!

The very first batch of fries we have!For trial^^

What more ca i say!THUMBS UP!Good enuf to comete with the real chicken fries outside!mwahahah!

Momee was here tt day too w amy!hahaha!SO nice of her to come and support her daughter.though she regreted a it=)haha!thx mee!

Finally, we sold out all our FRIES n POPCORN CHICS!Counting our profit!There's no such thing as loss!haha!

Haha!Our profit was $100 plus close to 200=)weehee!$-$

all e hard work was paid off.Worth it!The money will then goes to charity!

we were damn shag aft tt.It was fun aft all.I just seriously need a shiok bathe!

Today when i was chekng my mail i saw this msg in my inbox=)

Dear all.

A big THANK YOU for your hard work and contribution to the CCN 2008. You’ve all been fantastic. It’s truly heartening to such collaborative effort in the class. Some of you may not have given me your personal email address or I may have keyed the address wrongly. My apology. Those who received this email, please convey my appreciation to those who are not on the mailing list.

Have a good weekend and I’ll see you all for APEL on Tuesday and THANK YOU again.

Best regards

Mrs Tay Mee Chin

So sweet right/haha!


Thanks for all e hard work guys!


No comments: