14.5.08

MAYDAY!

My class guys all so guai ah???

as if!looks wat's underneath?

the ne nxt to me oso!guang li!but i prefered his!DS!

Met him n lun siong for lunch tt day!Guang li clashed our lec and when he wanted to leave, very lucky him got caught reddy handed by tt lec.Haha!He asked him where he's going and every body's eyes were all on him. He got so pai seh tt he returned back to his seat and asked tt lecturer to c'tinue and was not giong anywhere!LOL!

Anw, peeps he's frm Apllied Science, business is none of his business!WAHAHAHA!!!!

Today is e MAYDAY!!!!

Women 13's gathering!WEE!My sweethearts!

This bag here....guess how much is it?

It's only for $5 The bag is definitely in super good conditioncan!Freaking cheap lah!Dee can always get nice and cheap stuffs at flea market. with many compartments and the material is very good!Duper good buy!

I truly missed them.

At T3, while waiting for lily, we cam-whored=)

ROX-MARIE-CHARMS-DEE-QI

e peeps at airport might think tt we are some ALIENS?ha!we care!

ms make-up-s,ms AX,ms yong-dao-fu,ms jude box=)

goddess of many hands^^


finally, lily arrived=)

let's al touch e sky!Oossshh!


We went to earl swensens but were out aft seeing e menu.haha!food there are like double the price at normal swensens. I tried e one at vivo, it's also not as fantastic as e normal one too.

Hence, the hungry us carried our wobbly bodies all the way to T2.

Oh man!dun we look like some ANGELS tt got bashed down frm heaven with the lightings?haha!BISH!


Skytrain tt's not bringing you to anywhere near e sky but to T2 arrived^^

dee n me=Dtooopid gal!wahahaha!

pretty rox n marie=)

lovely charms n lily^^

Finally, we settled down and ordered our food. Waiting is all we could do.

"I WANT FOOD!"!!!!

haha!Didn't take peek of any food tt day!Only peeks of women who are tastier than my food!

Spice up my life!

Dor joined us aft her meeting=)WEEHEE!!!

A reunion!

roxy,dee,charms,marie,lily,dor,me^-*

haha!as promise.....

We shall have such gathering at least once every month.mwahahahaha!=)

These women, they are people who i can be myself with. Like my many sec sch's friends=) The way to e airport, am pretty sure we are one of e LOUDest grp.haha!Loud, we are=)

I missed them all.

Dor will no lnger be hitting my table when i forgot to copy my notes.
Lily, marie n rox to sing with me.
The crazily marie.
The loud lily in e class
Rox n dee talking about make-ups.
Rox funny axns tt sometimes i oso cun help but crawl on e floor n cry.
Women toking about where we get nice n cheap stuffs.
Eye-ing on eye-candies tgt.
All e cam-whoring seesions, be it behind e t'chers back(esp econc tutor lah.haha!) or infront.
Lunching tgt at top table, sugarloaf n ITAS tt they think tt it's smelly.
And many many.....

awww~~~~

LOVES!=)

No comments: