7.5.08

I wan to say...

THANK YOU!!!!

Yesterday, qiu n i wereon our way home frm sch and qiu received a call frm lily.

Lily was looking for me and told me that my mom was looking for me coz my hp is w her.

????!!!!!????


Well, i then realised that i lost my hp.=_=

WHERE WHEN HOW i lost my hp???

Seriously, no idea!I dun even realised i lost it.

Luckily, some kind soul picked up my hp and started calling the contacts in my hp.

haha!But since i didn't even realised tt it's gone, i wasn't even ;looking for it. Then many ppl got involved.

Firstly, he called my paa n popo,

paa called maa,

maa called my hp n ask e kind-hearted gal to call qiu,

qiu's phone on silent mode,

couldn't contact me,

maa came down to sch n collected e phone frm her,

maa called qiu n shafiq,

lecture ended not w shafiq,

lily called my hp,

mom told her tt e hp is w her,

lily called qiu,

qiu answered,

i knew i lost my hp.


Tiker Dong!

Anw, really thanks the girl a million. Dunno who is she n really wanted to thx her though i know tt she wouldn't be reading my blog.

what i wanna say here is tt, there are still quite a no. of kind souls ard tt not only think for themselves but also for others.

People might think tt she is damn dumb not to keep the phone for herself n went thru all these troubles just to return the phone to it's owner.

SHE IS NOT DUMB!

So am I!

Am sure tt she felt much more happier to hand the phone back to the owner rather then putting it into her own pocket.

She helps and dun ask for return.

maa asked her for her no so tt i could thanks her personally. but, she said "It's okie.no prob.welcome!"

I gonna repay her kindness by bringing it forward.

once again,

THANK YOU!=)

No comments: