12.9.07

DONG BANG SHI KI

I'm sorry yunho for not being honest to my friends....when they asked me why am i called mrs jung...i keep running away frm their qns. Therefore, i'm going to intro you to them now=)



People!This is my honey!

Jung yunho!





YOU-KNOW=*)




frm ur rite: jae jeong (hero), mickey (yoo chun)

cutie xiah=D

n oso my prince Changming=)
n they are DONG BANG SHIN KI!





They ar e reall SUPER SUPER good de! The dun only look good but really sing well! They can do accapella!tt's difficult! They dance SUPER well! esp. my yunho=*)
I love them=D
Trust me! go watch their performance in youtube n you will fall in love w them=)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know is so shuai!
but he is not urs la! lol

Anonymous said...

Yah lor, wanqi, he's not yours lor.
HE IS MINE! Muahahahahahahaha!

W. said...

GALS!he's MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!

I said 4 times so his really mine=D

Yunho,they dun believe us.but it's okie!you-know, i know,can le!

so SWEET!!!=*)